Link to the Wyoming Geographic Information Science Center (WYGISC) GIS system to create GIS maps of Wilderness Study Areas.
- Ferris Mountains Vegetation Map
- Ferris Mountains Elk Migration
- Ferris Mountains Elk Crucial Range
- Ferris Mountains Mule Deer Migration and Crucial Range
- Lovejoy Report, Appendix ii-13 Ferris Mountain WSA
- 1987 BLM Adobe Town – Ferris Mountains Wilderness EIS
- BLM Ongoing and Proposed Projects in Ferris Mountains WSA
- Ferris Mountain Mineral Resources- USGS
- Ferris Mountain Prescribed Burn Environmental Assessment (EA)
- Great Divide Basin/Ferris Mountain and Seminoe Mountain Watersheds Standards and Guidelines Assessment
- Inventory and Mapping of Plant Communities in The Ferris Mountain Wilderness Study Area, Carbon County, Wyoming. Wyoming Natural Diversity Database, University of Wyoming. 2004.
- Inventory of Sensitive Animal Species in the Ferris Mountain Wilderness Study Area, Wyoming. Wyoming Natural Diversity Database, University of Wyoming. 2012.
- Animal and Plant observations Database by WSA Prior to 2016. Wyoming Natural Diversity Database, University of Wyoming.